Hello my lovely readers! I hope you have all had a good week and spirits have been somewhat lifted, thanks to the brighter weather and the ‘end in sight’ lockdown measures news! I have to confess I’ve been a little torn, about what to share with you today. And so I have decided to go slightly off topic, ad talk to you about goats milk! Yep, you did read that correctly! Now if you are anything like me, you love to fill your baths with essential oils, epsom salts, himalyan salt (I definitely need to write about the joys of that for you soon!) and today I am going to share with you, why you should also be adding goats milk to your bath time soak.
- Goat’s milk is wonderful for the treatment of eczema and psoriasis
- it helps protect skin from sun damage
- removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin
- is high in vitamins and minerals
- is suitable for all skin types
- boosts skin’s moisture levels
- can help tp reduce acne
- can reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- helps the skin to repair while encouraging the growth of new skin cells
To summarise, goat’s milk is soothing, cleansing, moisturing and loaded with goodness for your skin!
Now if the idea of adding plain goat’s milk to your bath, turns your stomach slightly (and I know it can smell a little ‘goaty’!) Instead you can buy many lovely products and soaps already containing goats milk. I just like to mix the milk into my bath though, and find with added scents from my essential oils too, it’s a blissful experience. You can also use powdered goats milk. Raw and unpasteurised is best, i personally recomend the product below..