If you’re not diffusing already, here’s four great reasons why you probably should be ?
As a former lover of scented candles and wax melts – I’d like to add that most of them are made with a paraffin wax blend (check the ingredients) which is toxic when breathed in! Seriously, how are they even allowed to even sell these, it makes me so cross! So here’s a lovely alternative – I also find them to be much more cost effective than a candle, as you just fill with water and add only 1-2 drops of essential oil which will last for hours and hours.
With love, Daisy x